- General Information
Registrikood 80419405, Kivimurru 43, 3. 11412 Tallinn, Estonia.
We at Baltic Event Industry Club MTÜ,
In the course of using the Website, visitors may provide us with certain personally identifiable information. This refers to information about visitor's that can be used to contact or identify them, and information on their use of and activities at the Website that may be connected with them ("Website Personal Information"). Website Personal Information that we collect may include, but is not limited to, a visitor's name, telephone number, email address, date of birth, country of residence and home and business postal addresses. Website Personal Information may also include information the visitor supply to us concerning their preferences and interests expressed in the course of use of the Website.
4. How we use information we collect
- Strictly Necessary Cookies
- Our website can not function without these cookies. In most cases, these cookies are necessary to provide a response to actions that you are requesting, such as filling in the forms, setting your preferences, etc.
- Performance Cookies
- Functional Cookies
- These cookies allow the provision of enhance functionality and personalization, such as live chats. They may be set by us or by third party providers, for example evalato.co, ticketforevent.ru, whose services we have added to our website.
- Remarketing Cookies
We can give your Personal Information to third party if there service in included to our website.
For personal data that we have about you you have rights to:
- Delete Data: You can ask us to erase or delete all or some of your personal data (e.g., if it is no longer necessary to provide services to you).
- Change or Correct Data: You can ask us to change, update or fix your data in certain cases, particularly if it's inaccurate.
- Object to, or Limit or Restrict, Use of Data: You can ask us to stop using all or some of your personal data (e.g., if we have no legal right to keep using it) or to limit our use of it (e.g., if your personal data is inaccurate or unlawfully held).
- Right to Access and/or Take Your Data: You can ask us for a copy of your personal data and can ask for a copy of personal data you provided in machine readable form.
You may contact us using the contact information below, and we will consider your request in accordance with applicable laws.6. Lawful Bases for Processing
We will only collect and process personal data about you where we have lawful bases. Lawful bases include consent (where you have given consent), contract (where processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with you (e.g. to deliver the our you have requested)) and "legitimate interests".
Where we rely on your consent to process personal data, you have the right to withdraw or decline your consent at any time and where we rely on legitimate interests, you have the right to object.
We may collect information about you from public sources that may include Google or other internet search engine results, or publicly available data from Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and similar social media, or other information publicly available. Such information will include your email address and place of work. Unless you instruct us otherwise, we will use your email address to provide you information that we think will be of your interest about us and our services. The legal grounds for processing of such contact details is our legitimate interests in promoting our services and products to specific business which we believe will benefit from such services and products. You can anytime object to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of direct marketing.7. Contact Information
If you have questions or complaints regarding this Policy, please first contact us
may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to your email address or by placing a prominent notice on our site.